Our Institute has established a full-fledged Training and Placement Centre (TPC) for facilitating the students for campus placement.
Training is an essential component to enable students equip with the desired skills to get decent placement in Companies/Corporates/Industries/Organisations. The Training calendar is designed to the needs of the students to enhance their employability. Training on Various technologies (IT Skills) and communication skills is designed and executed with the help of Experts from IT Companies working in live projects, from day one onwards to meet the standard of industry expectations. Engineering students are groomed to become able Engineers with relevant IT skills needed to get employed.
Students are trained to meet the Industry expectations and develop confidence to face the companies’ selection process that includes Aptitude test, Group discussion and Personal interview. Eminent Human Resource Executives from various Industries are invited frequently to give guidance on the expectations of Industries from fresh Graduates/Engineers. Students are well informed and guided to set their goals and mentored to achieve it. Students get complete guidance from TPC about preparing for placement in their chosen field or corporate or industry.
Various placement training programmes such as solving Aptitude questions, Group Discussion skills, Interview Techniques, Resume preparation, etc., are arranged for all students to equip well to participate in campus recruitment interviews. The Training and Placement Centre makes every effort to network with Software companies. Fruitful relationships with industries are being nourished with utmost care for mutual benefit. Partnerships with reputed national and multinational companies are also initiated for adding values in the competence development process of students.
The purpose of the Training and Placement is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the IT Companies.
The Training and Placement Function is supported by many Talent Acquisition experts in versatile which is a benchmark for placement.
The following are to aim to accomplish tasks in every student.
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through our free individual counselling and group sessions
- Maintaining and regularly updating database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information and coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department of companies and TPO’s to promote our institute.
- Collecting feedback from employers where our students are selected.
- To assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
- To act as a link between students, alumni and the companies
Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students as entry level Graduate Engineer Trainees.
- Personality Development
- Communication Skills & Vocabulary
- Resume Preparation& Email Writing
- Group Discussion
- Interview Skills
- Aptitude Training & Practice Tests
This activity focuses upon the personality development to make the students reliable, with positive attitude and right decision making.
- Guiding for preparation.
- Arranging mock Interviews.
- Communicating with Alumni and companies for available openings.
- Communicating with IT Industry for campus interviews.
- Arranging/Conducting campus recruitment drive as well as off campus drives.