Why do you need Mean Stack Developer
- MEAN stack is a good skill for professionals to have.
- It is also good for beginners to learn. It is easy.
- It needs only one programming language.
- It can be used to build robust , fast web sites and real-time applications.
Duration: 6 Months
Monday to Friday classes
Expected Salary Package: 3.6 Lakhs +
Weekend classes also available
What does a Mean Stack Developer do?
- Mean stack developer should work on the Front-end and Back-end processes.
- Mean Stack developer should able to work with HTML & CSS.
- Knowledge of web development, continuous integration, and cloud technologies.
- Good understanding of DB architecture
- Knowledge of SDLC and experience developing in an Agile environment.
- Collaborate with the IT team to build strong systems to support business objectives.
- Monitor the performance of web applications & infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting web application with a fast and accurate a resolution.
- Of course, hands-on experience on Mongo, Express, Angular, Node.